Before I begin with this month’s blog “ Living from the heart ” I would like to thank all of you beautiful people for joining me in this fantastic creation!
I have received several questions from you. I am so grateful for that because precisely that is what inspires me!
The questions where:
- What does it mean to live your life from the heart?
- Why is it so difficult for us to open up and connect with others?
- How can we know if we are living life from the heart?
- What questions and tools could we use to open up our hearts?
I have been working on my self-improvement for years, and one of the reasons is to try reaching that vulnerability, which allows us all to accept ourselves without judgment.
Have I reached that space?
I would like to say not yet – and yes! I feel that I am so close to my heart living my life with so much gratitude for all of my choices. I love my body, and I am in the state of letting go that I love all my imperfections. I can feel that I am in the position of total vulnerability to show up and honor that place where I am all that which I am. The older I get, the more I love my self.
Many people in my classes are acknowledging me as being authentic with no masks.
Yes, that is embracing all the imperfections that are so perfect in the now.
To be truthful and honest means to live authentically and listen to the voice from the heart.
My way of connecting with that voice is a couple of hours per week in silence, meditating, walking in nature, reading something uplifting, asking my body questions. And asking the Universe to show me my truth and my capacities, talents and abilities.
I don’t ask the Universe driven by the desire to produce or perform more but from the appreciation of my inner strength and my true nature. Over the years, I have softened, and more lightness is with me in all situations. I don’t pay so much attention to what other people say. I simply try not to hold it as an absolute truth of my heart. I can let go and accept from the place of gratitude for them and their choices, which means that I don’t exclude them if they don’t think, feel or act in a certain way or as I do.
In Paris, a couple of years ago, I did a class called The Potency of Gratitude! From time to time, I listen to that class, and I would like to say that gratitude keeps your heart strong and bring presence to the moment.
You start to live from the place where there are no agendas, lies, or secrets.
How much are your barriers up 24/7 because you have learned that you must protect yourself?
From what? From the peace within?
It is the mind that keeps you busy, and it is the mind that disconnects you from choice. It is the mind that disconnects you from everyone, which means from you. All we hear is the mind chatter of fear, anger, shame, regret, guilt, and all kind of distractors. All this is negative energy, and your mind is keeping you busy with all of it.
Our culture is centered around intellect and rationality, and no one teaches us about the energy of softness, compassion, possibilities, and ease. We prioritize our heads with not what makes us light, vitalized, rejuvenated and healthy. To live from our heart is to nourish our life, our being, choosing more greatness.
Surround yourself with people interested in more consciousness for the world that inspires us to be the best we can be.
- To live from our heart is to listen to your body as your best friend that you will ever have. Gift your body what it needs to stay energetic, healthy, and remain flexible and strong.
- To live from your heart is to laugh more, let go, and not make yourself less significant than others around you.
- To live from your heart is to be willing to work on yourself, and invest in your daily practices to develop authenticity, caring, nurturing and healing energy for you, and the world.
When you find yourself thinking, acting, or stressing about the past or future put one hand on your heart and one hand on your solar plexus. It takes 3 minutes. Feel your feet on the ground and deeply breathe in and exhale. And one more time, please! Say thank you to your beautiful heart and body!
- Am I being present now?
- Who does this thought, emotion, belong too?
- What is one thought or feeling I now can welcome into my heart, that will bring peace and clarity to it?
- What does my heart require from me today?
Thank YOU, heart! Thank YOU, BODY!